Monday, April 25, 2011

Who loves eyeliner?? THIS GIRL.




Welcome one and all to my very first post. I only thought it appropriate to post about the one beauty item that is nearest and dearest to my heart....my beloved eyeliner. Liquid, Crayon, Pencil, Kohl, Shadow as eyeliner...you name it, I love it all. So here is a run down of my top drugstore must have eyeliners. Tried and true they do their job and then some.

BEST Marker-type Liquid Liner: 
Liquid liner in the ink pot can be difficult if you aren't use to working with it. This product is great for those new to the world of liquid liner. I find myself using it quite frequently because of how easy it is to work with. e.l.f. Essentials Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black. Oh yeah and the best part...It's ONLY $1.00!!!!

BEST No Sharpener needed Eyeliner:
I have used this product for years! My Mom actually introduced me to this product. This was one of the very first eyeliners I ever used and it has consistently been in my make up bag ever since. It glides on nice and smooth and stays put. It even has a little sponge at the end to give your eyes a smokey look. Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner. My favorite shade is Espresso. It is the PERFECT brown eyeliner. Only $5.79!. 

BEST Cream Liner: 
This creamy rich liner gives and nice fluid line. It has staying power like you wouldn't believe. It's rich consistency is actually really easy to work with.  e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner. It even comes with slanted eyeliner brush! This product is a steal at a mere $3.00! 

BEST Ink Pot Style Liquid Liner:
This type of liner is more for the experienced liquid liner wearer. It can be quite messy if you aren't use to applying it, but if applied correctly you can get a really beautiful classic winged eye. ALMAY® Liquid Liner in black in a must have for the do it yourself pin up look. Only $5.98 .

Well there you have it my beauties. Great Eyeliner at a steal! Until we meet again...Stay Pretty!




1 comment:

  1. I love this! What a great idea for a blog (you have a wide audience, i.e. every female on the planet :))

    And I am a BIG fan of the no sharpener needed eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete